corporate brand identity
Corporate branding is a strong tool for re-aligning a corporate strategy and ensures that the corporation – big or small – is leveraging adequately on the un-tapped internal and external resources. The activities and thinking that go into corporate branding are different from product and service branding because the scope of a corporate brand is typically much broader.
Project Orange is experienced in working with clients on developing brand values in association with interior design projects, in any industries.
Here’s a list things your brand should include:
- Developing your Branding Story
- Corporate Identity Creation
- Media Outlets
- Marketing Communication, Planning & Execution
- Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
- Specifications for Signage (Interior & exterior design) and outdoor advertising
- Standee, Display Graphics etc.
- Apparel Design (Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees)
- Letterhead and business card design
- Typography & Color palette
- Catelog Design Development
- Design layouts and grids for print and web-based projects
- Brochure guidelines
- Writing style and voice
- Social media guidelines
- Photography, Editing & Photo Galleries.
- Messages & Actions (Messages conveyed via indirect or direct modes of communication)
- Other Communication (Audio, smell, touch, etc.)
There are 10 crucial steps on the way to a successful corporate branding strategy, and they can serve as a useful guide for any corporate branding project.
- Branding Improves Recognition and Creates Trust
- Build your own model as not every model suits all.
- Consider what is driving your business
- Aim to build long-term relationships with your customers
- Exploit new technology.
- Branding Generates New Customers.
- Create the right delivery system.
- Communicate / Be innovative, bold and daring – stand for something you believe in.
- Measure the brand performance
- Adjust relentlessly and be ready to raise your own bar all the times.