enterprise application testing
Modular testing to test requirements: The entire application is divided into major functional modules and each of them is tested as a sub-system. Later a system test confirms that these subsystems work fine when integrated with each other.
We also follow this approach to test various business layers in the application.
- Unit testing
- Regression, Integration and System testing
- Business Logic testing
- Database Interaction
- Interdependencies between various business layers and relational mapping: This is to test that the various layers communicate with each other properly and data flow between these layers is smooth.
- UI, usability and dataflow
- Compatibility (on various h/w, s/w configurations)
- Installation and Deployment: Deployment testing is done by simulating user environment and then doing installation on similar platforms as used by the end user.
- Reliability, performance and load tolerance
- Recovery and fail-over testing: This test ensures that the system recovers to the last stable state after a fail-over or crash. We also check for data loss or corrupt data during the crash, so that important business data is not lost in such situations
- Mergers and Acquisitions Testing and Validation Services
Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures continue to reshape the global business landscape. In such a fluid environment, synergy in operations and seamless IT integration are critical for a successful Merger and Acquisition (M&A). A comprehensive, robust and risk-based testing methodology ensures a seamless IT integration during M&A transformation programs. Merger and Acquisitions testing and Validation Services enable successful IT integration in merger, acquisition and divestiture scenarios, while meeting stringent schedules at reduced costs.
Security Testing and Validation Services
Inbuilt vulnerabilities undermine the security of applications. Since a majority of these vulnerabilities are found in the application layer, there is an increased emphasis on application security testing. Security testing is now being rapidly integrated with mainstream Quality Assurance (QA) activities.
SOA and Middleware Testing and Validation Services
SOA enables increased business agility, improved business workflows, extensible architecture, enhanced reuse, and a longer life span of applications. However, companies cannot realize the benefits of SOA due to several challenges.SOA and Middleware Testing and Validation services help companies minimize risks optimize costs and increase agility of their SOA implementations
Usability and Accessibility Testing and Validation Services
Organization establishes an online presence to increase sales and decrease their cost of operations. However, they are faced with several challenges while enhancing the usability and accessibility of their websites.Online enterprises need to –
- Provide an enhanced customer experience by integrating disparate technologies
- Retain customers by providing user-friendly interfaces
- Grow their customer base by helping differently able users access websites
- Comply with statutory regulations and W3C guidelines
DesignDot’s Usability and Accessibility Testing and Validation Services enhance the usability and accessibility of content for websites, intranet or mobile applications. Our holistic approach to website development leverages user-centric design, development and testing methods. The independent validation and verification services ensure an enhanced customer experience, and compliance with regulations, industry standards and guidelines.
Test Data Management Services
Test Data Management is a strategy for organizations to manage their test and development processes to meet application development and testing requirements, streamline cloning processes and secure data so organizations are equipped to deliver the clones needed to meet upgrade and patch cycles and maintain data security.
Robust Test Data Management processes are critical to maintaining applications and databases, but creating the necessary clones is a labor intensive activity for any IT department. Multiple clones must be configured and managed across applications, databases, servers, and storage devices, all the while exposing sensitive customer data to potential leaks. With identity theft a growing concern among consumers, regulators and law makers, a strategic approach to test data management is needed.
Performance Testing and Validation Services
Performance testing is a critical part of application testing services since it affects business revenue, credibility of the organization and customer satisfaction. Traditional performance testing approaches are reactive in nature - where applications are built first, and tested and tuned later. Such approaches increase testing costs and prolong the time-to-market.
Performance Testing and Validation Services blend performance testing and engineering techniques to enable business transformation of new and existing applications.